Brand new TagHim 4.0 live!
We are moving further the famous TagHim v.4.0 is here, better than ever!
The plugging support in TagHim v.4.0. keeping it number 1 tagging script in the world. Our users usually want to modify or add some functionality to TagHim, now to make custom functionality is easy like 1, 2, 3!
We have options for experienced programmers and to users without any programming knowledge.
Experienced programmers can write their own plugins using our API.
And users without any programming knowledge can use existing variety of plugins for free :
- Plugin support (Color Tagging, Sticky Borders, Sticky Descriptions, Zoomy Buttons, Multiple Tagging, Facebook User List, Email Notification, onMouseClick on picture object, Overlapping Managment etc.)
- Friends list version (exactly like Facebook have)
- Fixed jQuery conflict
- ASP .net MSSQL support!
- ZOOM buttons plugin! You can enable zoom buttons option or disable it Now tagging becoming even easier with preset tagging areas. You can make any quantity of the zoom buttons with different tagging area size. This feature makes TagHim even more jazzy for not experienced users.
- Design: take a look on foxy handles! Of coarse you can use standard features like tagging areas borders pulling by means on handles, mouse cursor changing respectively.
- Also take a look on nice transparent background while you tagging someone on the picture.
- And finally we add on mouse over feature and Overlapping Management.
TagHim designed for easy picture tagging over the web, Picture tag tool ideally combines all most popular tagging options that use facebook, hi5, orcut, vkontakte, and all well known community networks. Script extremely easily can be integrated to any web-site with powerful design customization.
TagHim especially beneficial for companies that provide online communities and on line photo albums and galleries.
- photo annotation
- back end database to store and relate/associate the tags with the images
– Fixed and flexible aspect ratios
– Clever user guiding system (even if user newer did picture tagging before)
TagHim exposes the following benefits from the developer point of view:
* Straightforward installation and integration. Just several simple steps are required to get started.
* Customizable look-and-feel.
* Easy to localize. All text strings are stored in a separate JS file. It is easy to translate it to other language.